Public Service Announcement

Hello dear readers.  Just a little PSA for ya.  At almost nine months pregnant, I may be having a problem covering up the growing belly.  So this is a just a friendly, apologetic message for the public - specifically those of you who happen to see more of me than you'd like over the next few weeks.  That's what happens when you borrow maternity clothes for your first three kids, and end up with almost none for baby number four.  New pics for you!

33 weeks
34 weeks
Same day
33 weeks shot - notice the appropriate coverage in one of my few maternity tops.  34 weeks shot - Whoa baby, but at least my nails look good...  And in the final shot, note the use of the cardigan sweater to hide the exposed underbelly.  LOL.  Are you taking notes?  You should be!  ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table for Six

Horrible, Thanks for Asking

My Tattoos...