Baby Update

Hello dear friends.  As I'm typing this I am currently 23 weeks pregnant.  Unfortunately, I am no longer having an aversion to sweet things, and want them now more than ever.  I have continued to put on a few pounds, which I'm sure isn't related to the previous sentence at all.  ;) Baby Ruby moves often, and I won't be surprised if she's rambunctious once she enters this world.  Pity, when I put in my order I specifically asked for a calm, content baby??  According to BabyCenter, she's more than 11 inches long now and weighs as much as a large mango.  Good to know.


It's really hard to believe that I'm six months along now and that we'll have a new addition to our family very soon.  It's even harder to believe that my now baby, Zoe, won't be my baby anymore.  I know all about the phenomenon that occurs when you come home with a newborn and your toddler suddenly seems large enough to enter middle school.  And let me tell you, I'm not looking forward to it.  The good news is, I can totally see Zoe becoming a little Momma, helping me often.  Here's hoping!


Thank you for not judging the above picture.  This is a look I call - Showered But Still Have to Workout Later.  You're welcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table for Six

Horrible, Thanks for Asking

My Tattoos...