Would-Be Status Updates

Sometimes you just need to share a few lines to all your peeps in Facebook world.  And since I'm fasting from Facebook for 21 days, I decided I'll try to keep a running list here on my blog.  Some things are just meant to be shared...

(You can take a trip down memory lane with me, and read the last time I did this back in 2011 - HERE.)

Sunday 1/6 - Was told today that I look exactly like Amy Poehler.  When I said smiled and said, "Well, I think she's adorable!" I was told, "Of course you do!"  LOL

Monday 1/7 - Tearing down Christmas decorations, FINALLY, because I can proudly announce that the kitchen floor/half-bath re-do is DONE!

More to come...

Borrowed from Elle.com


I finally figured out how to "share" a post from Blogger.com without logging into Facebook!!  So many of you asked that I post my blogs while I'm gone, so I'm happy to announce I will be able to do that for you!!

Comments

  1. LOVE! I may help and share them all too b/c I know how much you'll be missed. A'la shrine on your page.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table for Six

My Tattoos...

Horrible, Thanks for Asking