New Year, New Rule

Hello readers!!  Since launching this new blog (after my original was no longer big or strong enough for my needs), we've had over 5,000 hits!  So, although I don't know who you all are, I must take the time to say THANK YOU.  I do know that the Facebook Tribute Page I set up, Remembering Gabriel, continues to be "liked" by more and more people.  People I do not know.  So, whoever you are, however you got here - thank you for reading!!

I've decided to be more consistent with my blog writing and have concluded that I will be making weekly posts.  No matter what.  Every Wednesday.  So, that way if I'm on a Facebook hiatus (which is about to happen from January 6th - 27th) or you think you've missed a post along the way, you as the reader will know that every Wednesday you can check in here.

That being said, I really don't enjoy reading blog posts that don't have much to say.  So, if I don't have something to share - something significant going on with my family or with my spiritual life - I will most likely do a Shout-Out Post about someone or something.

So, now that's all outta the way.  Here's a blog post with both an update AND a Shout-Out!  Lucky you...

I am sixteen weeks prego now and really looking forward to my next appointment and our BIG ultrasound.  Truth be told - I've been keeping my mind busy with finalizing baby names, Christmas, and the giant kitchen floor/half bathroom re-model that my hubby and FIL have been working on.  But when I stop to pray, I'm reminded of the feelings deep inside - that I am scared.  As soon as I thank my God for my amazing husband and my awesome children, I ask Him to calm my spirit about my unborn baby.  I ask that He will find a reason, some reason, to allow this child to be perfectly healthy and be able to live on Earth with us for at least a short while.

Thankful for these THREE blessings...

My Sweet Boy

My Precious Girl


And now, a little Shout-Out to a good friend of mine who has posted some exciting news on her personal blog this week.  Chandra has announced her plans to go on a Missions Trip to Nicaragua in March, and has already raised half her funds!  She still has a little ways to go and is in need of prayer for her time there.  If you'd like more information and would like to help, please check her out!

Comments

  1. Humbled and blessed as always by you. You are amazing. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And there she is!! The amazing Chan-Chan, ladies and gents. :) LOVE YOU, TOO.

      Delete
  2. so sweet,
    <3 you both,
    Jenn H

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table for Six

My Tattoos...

Horrible, Thanks for Asking