A Little Me Time

So, my mom has Joel and Kyle's been busy working outside on this gorgeous day. It's just been Zoe and I, hanging out. My precious angel has been napping for the past three hours!! So what have I been doing?? Things SAHM (stay at home moms) don't always have time to do...

Running on the treadmill, shaving my legs, painting my toes and nails... which was harder than I thought, with this 18 week bump. Ha! Now I'm all ready for my prenatal massage scheduled for Monday! Ah, lucky me!

It's going to be a busy week - playdates scheduled, brunches on the calendar, running Joel to and from preschool. And then Wednesday afternoon is our ultrasound! I will, of course, be updating you all. But, be advised that I have an appointment with our midwives following the ultrasound, and will then be heading home to prepare dinner for my mom and in-laws. I will try to update sometime in the early evening. Until then, please pray for me - for a calm heart, a relaxed body, and a content spirit...

Comments

  1. Are you guys finding out the gender of the baby?

    That prenatal massage sounds glorious! Where can do you go? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristin!! I go to BodyWorks on Pennsylvania Avenue in Hagerstown. Love them!! And love to support them because they are huge supporters of our annual Gabe Walk & 5K.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table for Six

My Tattoos...

Horrible, Thanks for Asking