Answering your Questions

In case you haven't heard - we're having a baby!!  And if you're anything like the people we've already told, you are wondering the following:

"Did you do this on purpose?" (Um, personal question, but YES!)

"How close in age will the next one be with Zoe?"  (Almost two years exactly, 23 months if baby's on time.)

"Where are you gonna put it?" or the statement we've heard more than once, I kid you not:  "You'll have to buy another house, you need another bedroom!"

Here's the deal, folks. There's this crazy concept called:

Sharing a Room with your Sibling.

Crazy, I know. But, apparently it's not a new concept at all, and apparently it teaches children more about sharing and love, and apparently my husband and I shared rooms with siblings when we were growing up!!

Pardon my snarkiness, it only grows more wild when I'm pregnant. And the tiny filter I usually have only shrinks when I'm pregnant. So, as you can imagine, I'm lovely to be around!  ;)

Anything else I missed?  What else do you want to know?  Ask in the comments section!

And now, here's a question for you!  Since I won't be finding out the gender, and therefore won't be able to call baby by his/her name, any ideas for a cute nickname??  When we didn't find out Joel's gender we mostly called him "GummyBear," since that's what they look like during that first trimester sonogram...  GO!

Comments

  1. I would call it "Blessing" then you can tell Joel that when people ask what is in Mommy's belly he can answer "its a blessing" or just call it "peanut". which is better than saying "oh its just a "Consequence" of Mommy and Daddy loving each other" just some thoughts....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is me, laughing SO hard right now!!! You should do your own version of "*#@!&%^ people say" video! Suggestions for nicknames: Squirt, Bob, Friend, Kernel, Fluffy...I could go on. Love you!
    -Chan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table for Six

My Tattoos...

Horrible, Thanks for Asking