Gabe's Walk


Sometimes I forget that I have blog readers who aren't necessarily my Facebook friend, or even real life friend.  So, forgive me that this post is a little late.  Saturday October 13th was our 3rd annual Gabriel Walk & 5K.  It was our most successful year, yet!  We had more sponsors this year than in the past, and we also held a successful Open House to raise additional funds.

So, if you helped us out in anyway, now is the time to take your pat on the back - THANK YOU.  Building Gabriel's Fund is the way our family has chosen to have his name and legacy live on - so that teens in our area can hear about the love of our precious Jesus.  Without your help, none of this is possible.  So, thank you.

Enjoy these pictures a dear friend of mine, Brandie Brown, took of the event:

My family, remembering our Gabriel always.

My sister next to me, surrounded by dear friends - My support!

Each angel was given a mum and name marker for the participants to remember them.

Did I mention I RAN the event??  My first 5K!

Sponsor Table with Pumpkin Paperweights

And we're off!!

My gorgeous Zoe...

Mums lined the beginning of the route, for all to see...

My sister modeling the Sponsors on the back of the shirts.


Comments

  1. I'm so mad I don't live closer! Maybe I should start something like this in our area..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table for Six

My Tattoos...

Horrible, Thanks for Asking