Gabriel's Walk & 5K

This significant event and The Gabriel Fund were both created shortly after my son passed away in August 2009.  While pregnant with him, my husband and I were urged to terminate his pregnancy after he was given a fatal diagnosis when I was 20 weeks along.  We made the difficult decision to carry him to term, allowing God to decide when he would enter Heaven, and we were graced with two hours with our son before he passed away. 


As Gabriel's Momma, I am very passionate about keeping his memory alive and making sure that any events held to honor him also serve an eternal purpose.  Gabriel's Walk & 5K is held in October because it's National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month.  So, mark your calendars for SATURDAY OCTOBER 13th and get registered!!  Here's the information you've all been waiting for!!!

First, if you or someone you know wants to DONATE without participating, here are step-by-step instructions on how to do that on Young Life's website:


You can find the link to our area's Young Life HERE, to find out more about this amazing organization where The Gabriel Fund was set-up, and it will also direct you to the registration site on Active.com which is HERE.

Pre-registration will be $20 or $30 the day of the event.  You can pre-register TWO ways:  By using Active.com or by mailing in (or handing me) a registration form.  I will have these readily available at Gabe's Angelversary on August 21st AND at the Open House fundraising event on September 14th & 15th.  Or you can email me at meghankelsey@yahoo.com and I will personally send you the form to fill out! 

If you want to make sure you have a t-shirt, which will be an awesome kelly green this year, you MUST register before September 28th. 

Have fun registering, friends!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table for Six

My Tattoos...

Horrible, Thanks for Asking