Did somebody say PARTY?!


My firstborn just turned four years old.  And I have been equal parts happy and sad about this fact.  I literally cannot believe that four years have just flown by.  I cannot believe that he’s turned into this superhero-loving, sarcastic-like-his-father, well-mannered little man.
I spent time trying to find cute, inspired ideas for his birthday party this year.  (And just like this amazing blog suggests, how did we ever plan parties before Pinterest??)  So, I thought I’d share some pictures with you!  Enjoy!
Handmade Welcome Banner

Candy Centerpieces

Balloon Chanderlier

Loved the tent with hanging lanterns!

Joel Banner - Birthday Blessings

The Handsome Birthday Boy

PUZZLES!!

So precious - this whole process took a LONG time.

A BRAND NEW BIKE!!  :)

Comments

  1. Yay for Pinterest! LOL. It looks great and I LOVE the green! His love for puzzles is one of the cutest things ever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table for Six

My Tattoos...

Horrible, Thanks for Asking