Father's Day


A few days before Father’s Day, Joel helped me make a card for Daddy.  I got the idea of tracing the kids’ hands from Pinterest (gasp in surprise, go ahead), but I did come up with the rest on my own!  Go me!  If you can’t read it, it says “We are so grateful you hold our (hearts) in your hands. Love you, Joel and Zoe, June 2012.”  Cute, huh?

We had the opportunity to surprise my dad this year for Father’s Day.  His amazingly sweet girlfriend has a daughter who is just as amazing and sweet.  She came up with the idea to have a mustache themed BBQ party.  It was such a great day!  I’m anxiously awaiting the pictures to show up on Facebook, but for now I can share this one with you – Zoe’s turn wearing a mustache, haha!  She hated it, but it was too cute not to capture!

It was also lovely to see my brother, who lives in NYC, and his awesome girlfriend, Amanda.  It was seriously such a great day.  Hope you enjoyed the dads in your life, too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table for Six

My Tattoos...

Horrible, Thanks for Asking