10 Months


I can hardly believe it, but my precious little baby is already TEN months old!  She’s so amazing.  Here’s an update on what she’s doing now!

Since my last update, she’s been doing a ton of new things.  She loves to stand and has started cruising along the couch.  She now lifts her arms when she wants to be picked up, which is one of the dearest things ever.  Her face LIGHTS up when you sing Patty Cake and she now gives KISSES!!  Open-mouthed, amazing kisses.  Oh, be still my heart.  She has started to wave and can feed herself very well.  And VERY recently, she has enjoyed being on all fours and is in the beginning stages of crawling.






Hope you enjoyed these pictures of our gorgeous girl!  J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table for Six

My Tattoos...

Horrible, Thanks for Asking