The Truth

This will be a short essay entitled -

The Truth about Being a Stay at Home Momma: Spending Habits

Had some downtime just now while both girls are napping.  At the same time.  Which really doesn't happen that often these days. What with the teething baby and the opinionated-about-where-and-with-how many-babydolls-she-will-nap-with toddler.

Grabbed the laptop and decided to do some online shopping and just dropped $60 on diapers.  Diapers.  Well, excuse me, one jumbo box of size 4s for the almost eight month old and an ultra jumbo box of Training Pants for the little miss.  Who, by the way, has zero interest in even sitting on the potty so I'm hoping Dora and the disappearing-when-wet stars will convince her?

Because it turns out you can only clean a line of poo going from your infant's diaper straight up to her neck two times before you determine that suddenly neither the brand nor the sizing tools you've been using for the past six years is working anymore.  So you shop.  To make things right in your world again.

That is all.  Carry on.  Thank you for your interest in this matter.  What's that?  Oh, a baby waking.  Well, that was fun while it lasted.  T-G-I-, oh wait, I'm a mom.




Comments

  1. Connor has decided he likes the idea of no diapers but no interest in the potty, so he's tearing off his diaper and running around naked, lots of fun when it's full of poop! I feel your pain, I've been off budget on groceries the last 3 weeks and have no clue how to cut out anything more, and mine are no longer taking naps, I feel like can't stand sane without a daily break from my own little blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha! Thank you for understanding my pain!! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table for Six

My Tattoos...

Horrible, Thanks for Asking