Final Comparison

I really wasn't going to do another one of these, but I can't help myself!  With this being baby number four, it's just too tempting to look through my old photos and start comparing.  Plus, I actually had a 35 week picture for each kid!

I'm getting more and more uncomfortable and even had a contraction so painful last night that it woke me up from my sleep!  I'm in that lovely stage now that everything makes me exhausted.  Field trip with Joel this morning, check.  Carrying laundry downstairs, check.  Opening the fridge, haha - it all makes me tired.   I will officially be checked for any progress during next appointment, which will be later next week.  Although I'm trying not to get my hopes up, I can't help but remember that both Joel and Gabriel came during my 36th week...  It's possible I could be holding this little one VERY soon.


Wow.  Let's discuss, shall we?  Joel's pregnancy - giant and swollen.  Everything was swollen with this little guy - my face, nose, feet, and hands.  You can tell I was trying hard with that cute necklace.  Sorry, Meghan-from-five-years-ago, we all still see how large you've gotten.  Zoe's pregnancy - I actually think I look great.  Not swollen at all, bump is big but getting low, and I'm smaller in the legs.  Plus, I was rocking that adorable asymmetrical bob, so there's that.  And lastly, Ruby's pregnancy - The bump may be small, especially in comparison to the previous pregnancies, but that face is definitely swelling....  *cringes softly*  Moving on...

Here's a shot of me at 35 weeks with my Gabey baby:


Very compact little belly there.  Remember there was very little amniotic fluid surrounding his precious little body.  And he was three pounds less than Joel and Zoe.  Yet, this is the belly that reminds me most of the belly I have now.  This truth does not make me sad, nor does it make me worried.  Which is shocking to even myself.  Instead, all I can feel is blessed.  So blessed to be carrying another bundle of joy.  So blessed to have a healthy baby inside.  My sweet Ruby Mae, I cannot wait to meet you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table for Six

Horrible, Thanks for Asking

My Tattoos...