My Zoe Girl

Ah, motherhood.  The days are long, but the years fly by.  Zoe will be 21 months in a matter of days, and my days have been dragging, to put it nicely...  The time between 18 months and two years was very stressful with Joel, which made me worry about the dreaded Terrible Twos, and Tenacious Threes - but then the craziest thing happened - as soon as he turned two, and his vocabulary started to soar, he was a pleasure to be around again!  He went through Terrific Twos, Tremendous Threes, and Fabulous Fours!  I can only hope and pray that Zoe will follow that same pattern...

Personality-wise, she's been pretty much the opposite of her big brother.  She's sassy, funny, and full of attitude.  She loves to make others laugh, and often makes silly faces during dinner just to get a rise out of my hubby and I.  She knows what she wants and gets terribly upset when we can't figure out what that is.  This is why I'm hoping an expanding vocab will serve her well.  She's saying more and more every week, which has been exciting to see!  The other day she had a playdate with two older girls who sang "Twinkle, Twinkle" a few times that morning.  As soon as we got home, I realized she was trying to sing the new song she just heard!  I took this video for you to enjoy:


She may be full of attitude, but the girl is beautiful so she's got that working in her favor.  And she's recently become quite the cuddle bug, which can heal most issues.  Check out these current photos:

Like my big girl hair??
Being silly, of course!
My pretty girl, looking so grown up!
Always a comforting hand...
And here's a comparison shot - Sleeping in the carseat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table for Six

My Tattoos...

Horrible, Thanks for Asking