MORE Comparison Shots

Hey friends!  If you're like me, you love all things related to pregnancy - including bump pictures!  I thought I'd do another picture post of my belly from past pregnancies.  All photos were taken at 27 weeks gestation...

Pregnancy #1 - Joel
Pregnancy #2 - Gabriel
Pregnancy #3 - Zoe
Pregnancy #4 - Ruby

The good, the bad, the ugly...  Baby #1:  Cute haircut (I was channeling my inner P!nk), I had beautiful maternity clothes I was able to wear to work (borrowed and no longer in my possession), but at this point I was starting to swell and was no longer wearing my wedding rings.

Baby #2:  Honestly, this picture just makes me sad.  I know I was still trying to capture my growing body, not wanting to forget the journey of this pregnancy.  I was still active at this point (see the sneakers on the elliptical as proof), but I feel like I look big (check out that rump roast) and sad.

Baby #3:  This was taken in Zoe's nursery, and was such a happy time.  Not only did I have a baby GIRL, but I had a healthy baby!  I had a room to prepare, a moment to anticipate.  With her pregnancy, I felt like I gained everywhere.  I think this bump looks the smallest out of all of them... but that junk in the trunk isn't hiding from anyone!

Baby #4:  I feel like, for the first time ever, I'm "all belly!"  What a great feeling, to look at a prego picture of yourself and feel like everything looks smaller, except for that growing baby!  There are lots of benefits to taking care of yourself by staying active and watching what you eat - like knowing you're honoring the body God gave you, and having a sense of pride and accomplishment, that you've not let a pregnancy be an excuse to sit on the couch eating bon-bons... even though that's what we really want to do!!  ;)

Hope you enjoyed my walk down memory lane.  Until next week...

Comments

  1. You really are all baby now! And look so much thinner now! You are carrying Ruby Mae like she is a boy! All out in front. Loved seeing the pics of the past. Keep up the good work.
    Love, Ga

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table for Six

My Tattoos...

Horrible, Thanks for Asking