Whoa, We're Halfway There

And now I've got you singing Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer."  You're welcome.

So, I'm 20 weeks along now and that is the official halfway point!  Although, not to brag, but I've never made it to 40 weeks, so I'm already considering myself more than halfway done!  And, DONE I am.  I know, I know.  I've got so many months ahead of me.  Maybe it's because this is baby number four, maybe it's because I'm about to turn 31 in a few days... but, this pregnancy has been ROUGH.

The nice way to say that I'm done would be, "I'm just so ready to meet this baby!"  But, truth be told, I'm just done with the classic aches and other prego symptoms.  I'd go into more deatail, but I'm not trying to lose any readers.  Again, you're welcome.

There is a giant praise among all this complaining - My headaches are FINALLY improving!!  I'm not sure if it's because I've finally gotten to a certain point, or if it's the new medication that I've been prescribed, but I am so very thankful!!  I am the kind of migraine-sufferer who wakes up in pain on a daily basis.  So, as directed, I've been taking a low-dose safe medication at night, right before bed, and ALL week I've been waking up pain free.  Thank ya, Jesus!

Enough about me, let's talk about Ruby!  She's now the length of a banana, according to BabyCenter!  She is very active, and I feel her everyday - what a relief!  It's always fun to lay on the couch with a snack and feel her kicking and moving, as if to say, "Thanks for the nourishment, Momma!"  (Silly baby, this caramel ice cream isn't nourishing at all!!)  Here's a bump picture for ya, since I haven't been posting that many.  Enjoy!

Classy Bathroom Shot

Comments

  1. I am so thankful your head has been better this week. Glad the new med is working. love you.
    Momma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table for Six

My Tattoos...

Horrible, Thanks for Asking