Baby Update

I'm twelve weeks today!  According to the internet, baby is the size of a lime now! 


Morning (more like all-day) sickness is starting to subside and I did feel like I got my energy back yesterday, but then over did it and was on the couch all evening.  Looking forward to seeing baby again via ultrasound on Thursday, and I am trying to wait until I hear everything looks good (officially) before I start running again. 

I actually had just found out I was prego when I ran Gabe's 5K, which is why I had to stop to pee about 1/3 of the way through the race!  Yeah, who does that??  Oh, prego people.  I continued running a few more weeks until all my symptoms got the best of me, and I've been convincing myself to take it easy ever since.  However, for the first time ever, I am done my first trimester UNDER my start weight.  We could blame it on the sickness, but the reality is that I was at my highest start weight (ahem).  So, yeah, trying not to put that much on this time.

Physically, I don't yet feel like I look prego - just thicker around the middle.  What a lovely place to be, ha!  I never really like my "bump" until I hit about 20 weeks, when baby hits my (extreme innie) belly button and everything starts to look like it's evening out.  Enjoy this pic!  :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table for Six

My Tattoos...

Horrible, Thanks for Asking