Growing WAY Too Fast


Zoe turned eleven months old the other day, so I thought I’d give you a little update on our angel.  She’s so amazing.  Kyle and I often just look at her, crawling around, and just say to each other, “Isn’t she so pretty?  Isn’t she just the loveliest thing ever?”

She is now on goat’s milk (easier to digest and the closest thing to human milk) and is doing extremely well on it.  Now I just have to find a place that sells it cheaper than $5 a gallon…  That, or just get a few goats, I guess.  Ha!

She continues to be such a joy to our family.  Her temperament is very similar to her oldest brother, happy and laughing most of the time.  She is crawling very fast now and has even stood on her own for a few seconds.  She loves to walk along furniture or walk while holding someone’s hand, so I think we’ll be entering the walking stage soon.

Enjoy these pictures of our little lovebug.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table for Six

My Tattoos...

Horrible, Thanks for Asking