Welcome!

Well, friends.  Welcome to my new website!  I have enjoyed blogging so much for the past THREE YEARS, I just knew I had to continue.  It's something that allows me to process my thoughts and emotions, and share life with people I normally wouldn't be able to communicate with. 

Unfortunately, my other website continued to have technical difficulties, so I ultimately decided to start fresh.  Although I won't be adding to it, I will keep that website alive and well, so please feel free to direct loved ones there who have experienced a loss and would like to connect with someone going through the same thing.

So, I will start where I left off.  Continuing to blog about my life, my kids, my adventures.  Thank you so much for following me over here...


-Meg

Comments

  1. I'll follow you wherever you go, my love! You're amazing (how many times have I told you that now??? LOL) and I'm so glad to have "met" you....until we actually meet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Table for Six

My Tattoos...

Horrible, Thanks for Asking